Community & Family
Homeless Prevention & Housing Assistance
Back To School
Early Kindergarten Registeration
In the Renton School District, students who will be turning 5 between September 1st and September 30, 2019 are eligible to apply for Early Entrance to Kindergarten.
Click here to register your child today!
Health & Wellness
“It’s not just what the staff says, it’s what you say too. The family voice matters and we want to hear what you want. Your voice matters too.” – Staff, Highlands Elementary
Help us to create healthy learning opportunities for all children!
Your donations help make our work in the Renton Innovation Zone possible.
& Volunteer Opportunities
“It’s clear that of course, schools can’t do it alone. They are doing the very best they can and they’re amazing but we’ve gotta better support these kids.
The parents, the families, the extended families, the community-based organizations, King County, City of Renton, the more we can be coming together and strategizing together and finding real and tangible ways to remove barriers for kids and for families, the better. That is the goal.” -Staff, Renton School District
RIZP Board Member Recruitment
- Description: The Renton Innovation Zone Partnership (RIZP) is happy to open our search for volunteers to serve on our Board of Directors! We are recruiting 7-9 members who will help guide the implementation of our RIZP Improvement Plan and the development of RIZP as a whole. Our first round of review will be at our April Partnership Steering Committee (PSC) meeting.
- Recruitment Posting: Board of Directors Recruitment
- Description: Internships for the RIZP will be available soon
- Description: We’re Looking for Translators! The RIZP is seeking translators for in-person and document translation. In particular, we’re in search for Somali, Spanish, Vietnamese and Tagalog translators.Stipends for this opportunity is $50/hour.
- Want to help translate or know someone who can? Please fill out this short questionnaire here
- Job Website/Company: Renton Innovation Zone Partnership